Friday, August 3, 2012

How to use this blog

Every so often, as new people come here, I detail again how to use this blog.

Aidia Markiw, Odd Tile Job
The Tarot describes what is going on for you right now. It can predict patterns and show you how current actions are going to shape the future. This blog answers many tarot questions. You can dip in and out of it, follow updates, or go looking for a specific card or fact. 

I have detailed every single tarot card, all 78 of them, as well as going through the numerical clusters.  If you want to know more about a specific card, just enter it in the upper left hand corner (near the B) and it will come up.  I’ve written about my beliefs in how to use tarot,   looked at issues like what reversals mean and a bit about the Celtic Cross (the layout I use) And I write up  anecdotes about various readings I’ve done.

Soraya Nulliah

This blog is also my chance to show people that I am serious and educated in the tarot. Our readings often have laughter in them, but the underlying intention is to use the tarot to see where you are putting your energy, and see if it is giving you the results that you want. That’s the entire hour reading in a nutshell.


No comments:

Post a Comment