Friday, July 27, 2012

Yelp Reviews


You know when a lover has done you wrong, and all you can do is complain about it till your friends start to roll their eyes… that’s how I feel about Yelp and how they filter my reviews.  So instead of complaining yet again, I’m going to pull out this beautiful and so sweet review, and share it with you; Yelp filtered it immediately so I doubt anyone got the chance to read it.  You can find it if you go to my Yelp page, and then scroll down to filtered reviews and write up their two weird words (though why they care if a bot wants to read the filtered reviews… ) and then you can see it and others like it.

It's been over a month since my reading with Liat and her words still resonate with me. I'm going through a very difficult time at the moment (as I was then) and so much of what she saw in the cards is happening now. I was fortunate enough to have taken a voice recorder so I often go back and listen to the reading.

She's really a great person to listen to and her positive energy and spirit are so magnetic to the point where you think, "why couldn't she have been a relative of mine. What an amazing person to have in your life."

Overall, my experience was very positive. I went in seeking advice, and that's what she gave. Of course, I didn't get the answers that I wanted and that I was hoping to hear but that's just the way life is and you take it as it is.

I haven't been to any other tarot readers before so I'm not sure how the experience would be with anyone else but I know that she was great.

She really understands the cards! Oh and my reading was definitely accurate!

She can go off on a tangent when she's trying to explain something to you but she means well. I'd definitely go see her again!

She's a phenomenal woman!

My favorite line - why couldn't she have been a relative of mine J


Beautiful images by Pol Ledent

No comments:

Post a Comment