Thursday, September 4, 2014

Saying what I see…


I had a reading the other day where a girl asked me about work – it was clear that her current job no longer excited her and it was time to move on.  She had a job in mind and I always say tell me as little as possible, so that the cards can speak more clearly, just think of it as Job A. 

The cards were not good – tower / 7 cups /10 pentacle reversed.  I shook my head and her face just fell – she had been on several interviews with them already and the vibe had felt so right!  I hate giving bad news to people, but I always say what I see in the cards. 

We had a long talk about other job options and how she should position herself.  Then the next day I got an email from her – she spoke to them and they are suspending Job A for the time being, hiring no one… but she told me that because of our reading she felt able to handle the conversation and she knew that she would get a better job soon – the cards were clear on that count too – she ended with the Queen of Pentacles. 



A good tarot reading won’t always tell you what you want to hear,  but it should help you handle what happens better…

No comments:

Post a Comment