Monday, March 13, 2023

I've been writing this blog for over 14 years


When I get a request from a new client,  I often direct them to my blog,  and when they book a reading,  I send them a link with the Celtic Cross, so they know how to lay out the cards.  This is the layout I always start with,  from which I do my cold reading,  where I don't know you or your story,  and just tell you what the cards tell me.

So I had a new client recently,  and sent her the link with the Celtic Cross and she said when we had our facetime reading,  she said,  wait,  this link is from 2012.  And I said,  well,  I wrote it a while ago,  but it's still accurate and,  no,  no,  she interrupted me.  I mean you've been writing about the tarot for over 11 years.  Well,  I replied,  I've been writing this blog since 2009,  but I've been reading cards for much longer than that.

You should tell people that! she almost yelled at me.  I mean,  you've been doing this forever!

I thought I had been telling people how long I've been reading the tarot and writing the blog,  but she thinks it's not obvious enough,  and she wants me to emphasize it more.  So here is a blog piece to be clear - I've been writing this blog for over 14 years and reading the cards for much longer than that.  

If you have any questions about various cards,  you can always type a word beside the B in the upper left corner,  (eg,  page of swords) and any blog pieces I've written about it will pop up,  so you can read further about it. 

I'm always encouraged when my clients want me to improve my marketing.  Really,  word of mouth is the best referral I have.  So far I've read for 3 of her friends.  If you would like me to read for you,  please contact me on liat@albanyconsult.com or text me on +61 477 433 555 and we'll set something up... 



No comments:

Post a Comment