Monday, May 4, 2015

Difficult Days



Everyone has difficult days from time to time.  Sometimes you might feel agitated, anxious or tense.  Sometimes you even know why!  If this is a weekly or more often event, you need to see a doctor/therapist and discuss deeper reasons and medications. 

But if this is just before an exam, or taking a complicated trip, or a difficult meeting, I often recommend two tablets – Suntheanine and Pharma GABA I’ve always used the Natural Factors brand. I’ve been taking them and recommending them for years and never had negative feedback.  They are not addictive and don’t give you a high or make you foggy.  You just take them and about half an hour later,  you just realize you are not as agitated as you were before.

The other thing I do is read Humans of New York,  which invariably puts me in a better mood with more hope for humanity.  

Wishing you a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment