Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tarot and Tattoos


I love tattoos, I'm fascinated by them, by the idea of etching something onto my skin.  I have a pintrest page full of them, collecting them on line before I  chose the perfect one to go on me (I actually think one is too hard to chose, and I may have to have go with three... )
 
The other day I was in a cafĂ© and the waiter had a tattoo of the 3 of swords on his arm.  I've seen it before and still think that's a hard card to carry around all the time.  (this is a photo from the 'net,  I didn't want to ask him for one)
But it got me thinking - if you were going to have a tattoo of a tarot card, what would you choose… 


















These are beautiful cards,  but I don't know if I want them on my arms either... I think I either want something very subtle


or completely over the top




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment