Monday, March 23, 2015

Sixth Anniversary!


I've been reading Tarot for more years than I have fingers and toes,  but I only thought about creating this blog in 2009.  I've been writing it for 6 years now!  I started by going through the cards one by one,  describing them individually.  When you first start with Tarot,  you learn the 78 images and how to interpret them. But the cards really come alive when you read how they interact together, like musical notes that become so much more interesting when you play another note along side it.


This February the anniversary of my blog snuck by me in a fog of snow (it was such a cold February,  wasn't it!)  And I just looked and realized I hadn't written my customary anniversary blog. So here it is,  a few weeks later but better late then never at all.   That's one thing life has taught me - not to let the perfect get in the way of the good (and I was such a perfectionist,  I had to learn that lesson several times!)

By Giedra Purlytė-Mažrimienė

I started this blog to show people that I am knowledgeable about Tarot and I keep writing it because my clients tell me that they often turn to it between readings,  to catch up with me and to read what is catching my interest.  I get lots of lovely feedback,  so I'm happy to continue with it. This blog is written with a lot of love and care.  It should answer most of your tarot questions.  If you want to know anything just type in the word in the upper left hand corner (near the B) and there is sure to be a blog piece about it (eg Wands will bring up the entire Wands suite.  If you want to know about a specific card,  type in that card and you'll get information about it.) If you want to know more,  call me and we'll set up a reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment