Sunday, May 5, 2024

Weather dependent


A change in the weather always affects me more than I think it should.  New York is warming into Spring,  while Sydney is cooling into winter.  Sydney winters are very mild compared to New York - we rarely get cooler than a brisk cold fall day.  I have all these winter jackets languishing in my wardrobe,  far too hot for the winters here.  


But it's been raining non stop for most of the week and I'm sniffling (though it's not Covid! I've checked.)  But we don't have to worry about that with zoom readings.  Also,  you don't have to get out in the rain to see me,  but can stay in your own cozy space. 


But I hoping the rain lifts soon.  Me and the dog are missing our longer walks...  And I do find bad weather dampens my spirits.  We finally brought up our heaters from our storage cage and at least the place is toasty warm!

So how are you doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment