Thursday, April 9, 2020

Virtual Readings


I lived in Tribeca for 14 years.  I started Tribeca Tarot Reader in 2008 and this blog in 2009.  When we returned to Sydney 3 years ago,  I switched to virtual readings.  I would skype or facetime you and read for you that way.  But because of the way I read,  I find the magic is in the shuffling - you have to handle the cards,  you have to move and select them,  your energy shifting them one way or the other.  

So most of my readings are for established clients who know the way I work,  and are willing to buy or borrow a deck and shuffle and do the layout for me,  and then we do the reading,  in the quiet and privacy of where you chose. 



It's actually worked out very well,  and my regulars,  who have readings once or twice a year,  or once every two years or so,  find me,  buy a deck - usually the Rider Waite,  but any deck with 78 cards will do,  and have a reading.  And continue being my regulars.



If you are looking for me in these uncertain times,  I'm happy to do a reading for you.  Just get your hands on a deck and we'll find a time and start.  And you don't have to have read with me before - just browse though the blog and you'll get a feel for how I read. 

Also,  to simplify matters,  I start all my readings with a cold reading - where I don't know what's going on in your life,  and just tell you what the cards tell me - in the shape of a Celtic Cross.  I find it helpful to remind people of what that looks like - 



We lay out the 10 cards together and then I start to talk... 

Email me or text me if you like a reading.

Wishing you warmth and safety and health,

Liat

No comments:

Post a Comment