Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Regulars


I have a group of regulars,  people I've read for a few times, who come in once every six months or so to see what's going on.  Some of them have since moved from NYC and I read for them via Skype or Face Time.  Some come around their birthdays,  some as the seasons change. 


This week I had two regulars come to tell me how well their lives are going.  One got the new job we were expecting him to get,  and came to tell me that all his predicted outcomes are happening and how happy he was.  The other came to tell me how life has been since the arrival of her second child,  and how much easier it is this time around.  Neither had any serious questions,  they just wanted to touch base and keep me in the loop. 

I was very touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment