Friday, October 9, 2015

Instant Karma

We have a Havanese dog who grew from a tiny 6 pounds to a massive 14 pounds (the average adult is between 8 - 12 pounds)  I have a dog carrier from his puppy days which was sitting in my apartment,  too good to throw away,  but too small for him to use.  

Today,  I took it to my local dog park and offered it to anyone who wanted it.  A small puppy crawled into it and promptly curled up and went to sleep,  and the happy dog owner took her home in it. 

Someone with a bigger dog told me they had a carrier that was bigger but too small for their dog. They walked across to their apartment to collect it. I got a new carrier, frankly better than the one I gave away, which is big enough for Charlie on his subway rides. 

 Instant Karma. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment