Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Year Ago Today!


I started this blog a year ago today and am so pleased to have come to this first anniversary.

I’m really enjoying going through the cards, one by one, and putting down my thoughts about them. Sometimes I get impatient and want to rush ahead, or bounce to another card, that’s turned up in readings, but I restrain myself and am trying to be orderly.

One thing I really like is when I can recommend to someone to come here and look up a major arcana card they received in a reading. Usually at a reading, I pick a card or two, often a duplicate that showed up in both readings, and send an image of that card so they can think about it later. For the major arcana (and most of the wands!) people can also come onto the blog and look at the text, as well as other images I’ve selected. Soon they will be able to do that for all the cards. Something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment