Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Looking for a new job


People often come to me when they are considering changing jobs.  I like to know very little about each option - just think about Job A,  or Job B,  I tell them,  don't give me any details,  and then the cards can work their magic.   

 
A woman came to me a while ago,  anxious about interviews,  well who isn't? - and asked me if she would get the job she was thinking of.  She drew 3 pentacles / chariot / magician - excellent cards.  It was going to be a really good job - with creative,  harmonious work,  her strong will power driving it through the interview and then the magician,  she pulls a rabbit out of the hat and gets the job!  We were both happy with those  cards.  And she emailed me afterwards - the interview went better than well and she got the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment