Friday, February 3, 2012

Third Anniversary


Today is the three year anniversary of this blog. I’m very happy about that. I’ve put a lot of love and effort here, and feel really proud of it.

If this is your first time to the blog, I discuss all matters tarot here, as well as some themes that recur in my tarot readings. I started it to show people that I am serious and informed about the tarot, although the readings themselves are often full of laughter.


I use tarot to explore what is going on in your life in the here and now, and to see how where you are putting your energy today is affecting your future. I always stress that nothing in the cards is set in stone, there is always free will or random chance. But the cards do accurately reflect what is going on in your life today, and can predict from that what is likely to happen in the near future, and from that many discussions can flow…

Please explore around the site. In the beginning I wrote about what tarot means, and then about each of the 78 tarot cards, and then I explored what groupings of cards meant, and I’ll continue blogging about the readings I have the issues that come to light. Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment