Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Year Anniversary


So it’s two years ago to the day that I started this blog. And I’m so grateful, I got nearly a thousand hits over the past month, and every month more people read it.

It also means that I’m getting busier. Two years ago, you could have rung and seen me on the day. Last year, you could ring in and see me within a few days. These last few months, especially this year (all 4 weeks of it!) I’m booking 10 days in advance. It’s wonderful and I’m grateful, but I’m also aware that I’m having to say no to a lot of people. Of course most of them let me book them in a week or so later, but not everyone can do that. I’m also aware of time and inspiration and being in the moment, and I’m sorry that I can’t let everyone in.


Just to let you know that I do a maximum of 3 readings a day. I find this keeps me fresh and focused for everyone. My goal is not to cram in the most amount of people, but to be truly present to everyone I read for. So I’m trusting its worth the wait, and you can still come and see me…

No comments:

Post a Comment