Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joan Borysenko


I read a lot of spiritual/self help books and listen to an enormous amount of meditation cd's. One that I came across and really liked was by Joan Borysenko, and I put myself on her mailing list and she just sent me a notice that she is giving a free on line workshop Forgiveness: An Essential Component in Health and Healing Free 3-Lesson Live Series with Joan Borysenko and Robin Casarjian
Hay House Live Online Course Thursdays: January 6, 13, 20 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time)

I've heard recorded lectures of hers and they've been fun and enlightening, so if anyone has the time and inclination, I would encourage them to sign up for this. (I've not heard of Robin Casarjian, but I'm counting on Joan to find an equal quality companion)

No comments:

Post a Comment