Sunday, September 20, 2026

When the cards don't like your boyfriend


Had a regular and she came for 3 readings over 3 years and drew the same Devil card around her boyfriend,  who really wasn't very nice to her.  We had long discussions about it,  but the Devil has his charms and she stuck with it.


In our last reading,  she came and finally,  they were having a break.  So maybe,  finally she was over Daniel (not his real name) whom the cards never liked.


But what I find interesting is that she came to me and the cards had been shuffled by hundreds of people between readings,  or even a new deck had been introduced,  and she still drew the Devil card around him.  That's what convinces me that the tarot is real. 

Nowadays you are using your own deck*,  so I do recommend very thorough shuffling between readings,  to keep the energy clean.


* The way I read the cards,  the magic is in the shuffling.  So even when I do readings on line,  I need you to shuffle the cards.   I then talk you through the initial layout (Celtic cross,  pictured above) and we do the reading.  Without you doing the physical shuffling,  all I get is mud.  But with you shuffling,  I can read for you  no matter where you are in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment