Monday, December 19, 2011

My Current favorite review


I am so grateful when people write reviews about our readings. I'm up to 90 reviews at Citysearch right now, and if Yelp didn't filter most of the reviews, I would have 60 there (you can read all of them by clicking on the word 'filtered')

This is my favorite current review - from Citysearch
I went to Liat 6 months ago and I was so mad about my cards that I just wrote off our first meaning. Half the things she said were thing I didn't want to hear or thought they were completely wrong. After 6 months everything she said would happen has happened. I decided to go back to her and tell her everything and this time I had an open mind. She is truly understanding and you can tell she only wants the best for you and that you may not get the cards you want but take it in and do something about it. I will definitely see her again and have already recommend her to my friends.


And I loved it because it was completely true about her feelings. I remembered our first reading and I could see she didn't want to acknowledge what I was saying... but I can't change the cards. If that's what I see, that's what I report... So I was so happy when she returned and told me that she hadn't believed me and didn't like what I was saying and then everything I said came true and now she's ready to listen again...

A lot of the reviews talk about how I don't sugar coat things. But I've come to the place in life where I really do prefer a hard truth to a soft lie. If we start with truth we can get somewhere, but if we hide in lies, it's all soft and sinking quicksand and there's no way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment