Monday, November 22, 2010

Eight of Pentacles


I started reading the cards forever ago (more than 25 years!) and when I first saw this card it wasn’t shiny and glossy enough and I didn’t like it. But I’m older and wiser now and I can see its virtues. This card is about work, steady and interesting.


The person sits, having their accomplishments on the wall, working with focused attention, with more work to follow after that. It’s about focus and concentration and doing something you personally find rewarding. People who are looking for work love to draw this card. People who are in work feel pleased that their hard work will pay off, and that there is more coming.


I like the inner child version, skating the figure of the infinite, in the flow, moving with grace. It’s when you are in the right place at the right time, and it’s all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment