Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lots of pages


I've gone through each card individually, now I am going through clusters of cards. What does it mean if your draw lots of pages in your reading? Every time I start discussing the court cards I always feel that I have to add the warning that court cards in particular need sensitive readings and a generic approach doesn’t work with them. A page can mean many different things depending on the context.

Phew, said it, now I can go on with what does it mean if you draw lots of pages?


Well, first it depends how old you are. If you are under 26, it means it’s all good. You are starting, new, fresh, young, and putting yourself out there. However, if you are older, it means that you feel a little young for your position, and need more gravitas. And if you are over 40, it means you really need to examine your life, you should have older, more established cards and you are feeling too unsettled, too inexperienced, and are making too many ‘newbie’ mistakes… (Or it could mean that you have lots of children in your life… see, it needs sensitive readings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment