Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Hermit

The hermit is always a tricky card.  Some people really don't like the idea of it - off on your own and introspecting,  a hermit hiding in a cave.  And the Rider Waite image can be a bit off putting

But I try to sway them to it - he's not passively waiting for answers to come to him,  he is actively looking, bringing illumination to dark corners. 

By chance I came across this card - 

And I just love it!  Such a beautiful,  feminine and easy to read version of the Hermit.  There she is, having walked into the woods,  built herself a fire,  and is now finding enlightenment, clarity, power in a very feminine witchy way.  This is the work of Deborah Blake, and her Everyday Witch Tarot

This is why I keep looking for tarot cards.  Sooner or later,  the perfect one that just explains everything for me,  just appears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment