Wednesday, April 24, 2024

10 of Wands

Occasionally I use 2 decks in a reading,  to see if the cards echo each other.  It's astonishing how often they do. 

I had a reading and a woman was asking me if she should make a huge change in her life,  and pulled up the 10 of wands.


Where she is now,  she feels overwhelmed,  like she is pushing a rock up a hill and it rolls down and she pushes it up again and the same thing happens.  Like all that wonderful wands energy, instead of lifting her,  becomes her burden. 

So when we did the reading with my new Light Sears deck (just gorgeous!) she pulled out this card - 


Their version of the 10 of wands has a woman, looking like she is fleeing a bad situation,  with all her world possessions but completely alone.  And I looked at her.  If she does this big change,  she will lose her relationship.  Is she okay with that?  And she looked at me and sadly nodded,  knowing the cost,  but also knowing that what she is paying now is too much. 

Even if it's bad news,  the cards can help give clarity and help you see what you need and what is holding you back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment