Friday, January 26, 2024

when the cards and I disagree


When people come to a reading seeking clarification, they are meeting two sources of opinion - me, with an extensive background in therapy and life experience,  and the cards.  And sometimes the two sources disagree.  


One of my regulars was an actress in her late 30's who hadn't quite cracked it yet, managing only a small job or two a year.  And she kept asking me, should she give up.  I, personally,  wasn't so sure that this was a good track for her,  with diminishing returns. But the cards were relentlessly upbeat and never wanted her to quit.  So I told her that - she wasn't ready to give up, the cards kept saying keep at it.  And the cards were right!  She has found her niche and doing many more acting jobs in her early forties than she ever did in her thirties. 


So if I and the cards disagree - I always tell you what the cards say - they are reading your truest energy,  and they definitely know more than me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment