Friday, January 5, 2024

January 2024


This is traditionally a busy time of year for me.  People want to know what the next year will hold.  People want some reassurance.  And I want to be reassuring!  Recently a woman asked me not to tell her any bad news.  But I said,  that's not how I read. 


For one thing,  we often don't know good or bad news when we first get it.  Sometimes not getting the job we really wanted, means we were available for a job that was much better.  Sometimes getting something we thought we really wanted turns out to be doubly disappointing.   One medical student I read for was disappointed in his hospital placement. But it turns out the placement he thought he wanted was very political and difficult (as others reported back to him)  and the placement he received was a much better fit.    So there's that.


And for the second thing - I read what I see.  That's the joy of coming to a stranger.  I actually do more accurate readings for strangers than family.  With family I'm too invested and can tweak the outcomes to suit what I want for them.  With strangers,  the cards tell me what they see,  and I just report back.  And with that,  we can have a more in depth discussion as to your hopes and fears,  and how to best bring about the outcomes you want.


So nothing here is set in stone,  you can change your cards,  but it takes a lot of thought and energy to do that.  So let's see what the new year will bring and what you need to focus on  and where your strengths are in this forthcoming year...



These pretty cards are by Alexandra Elena 

No comments:

Post a Comment