Sunday, February 9, 2020

And finally, Am I on the right path



Most of us can endure any how if we are certain of the why.  If you know why things are happening,  you can cope.  But often it can take years to figure out the why.  And that's where Tarot is helpful.  



Am I on the right path?  Am I playing it too safe? Am I taking too many risks? Should I move cities,  states,  countries?  What would happen if I did?  All the big questions - am I where I'm meant to be? Was I right to change fields? Should I talk to my parents again?  I've explored all these questions and more in my tarot readings. 



The cards are like musical notes,  each one having a meaning but gaining clarity and resonance when they fall next to each other.  So it's not just the single card,  but what the three cards together (I usually draw 10 cards for the cold reading,  and then 3 cards for each question) combine to mean. 

Just spending a dedicated hour giving time and attention to these matters can help. 





No comments:

Post a Comment